Re: 200 MPH Clubs

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>,
Subject: Re: 200 MPH Clubs
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 13:34:49 -0700 (PDT)
You let the cat vote in your household?? Hmmmmm... I'm
beginning to realize who the real boss is. I let my
dog voice his opinion, but no way am I going to let a
beer-swilling German Shepard participate in any
decisons other than who gets to enter my back
yard.....Yes, he isn't very pickey as he seems to like
you...... but he hates Diet Coke.
Ed