Deaf LSR record holders

To: Land Speed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Deaf LSR record holders
From: Richard Kensicki <lowtek@ptd.net>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 14:37:00 -0400
Made a new friend this weekend; my wifes friends husband Arun. He
happens to be deaf , is a speed freak; but prefers 2 wheels. Rides way
to fast according to his wife and hates full face helmets (being deaf
the full helmet cuts his peripheral vision down). He was interested in
the Bonneville posters I have hung in the garage, so I want to email him
any info on any deaf  LSR record holders. This has been his first trip
to the US and he knows nothing  of LSR racing.

Thanks guys;
RichK