Re: Bonneville plans...

To: <Flowbench@aol.com>, <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>, <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: Bonneville plans...
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 15:03:15 -0600
This year it may.  FWIW, in '83 there were some serious problems with those
who did some trolling in Wells on their way home from the salt.  Don't want
those marital problems again this year due to the high water.  The event tee
shirt is "collectable".  No, not the Speedweek one.

Actually, Lake Bonneville covered an area larger than many states at it's
highest point.  Parts of Utah, Nevada and Idaho were under water.  Our home
in Salt Lake is on what is known as the East Bench.  During the Lake
Bonneville era this area was under over a hundred feet of water

Wes