RE: Aftermarket ECU

To: "Joel Wolcott" <wolcott_jl@yahoo.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Aftermarket ECU
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 05:43:05 -0400
It depends on what the budget is what model ECU you are talking about and
what you need to accomplish. Where you are going to race is of some concern
as well especially with the wiring. Currently you are asking for the best
'paint' without specifing what you want to paint... I will say the quality
of the wire on both of them is not up to standing Bonneville for more than 1
year maybe 2 at best.
Dave