non-lsr: LA Area Employment?

To: LandSpeed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: non-lsr: LA Area Employment?
From: "Jon.the.Wise" <jon.the.wise@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 19:09:22 -0700
Okay everybody, here's the deal, I'm planning on moving with my friend
to West LA in the coming months, she's going to UCLA to finish her
degree, and was wondering if anybody down there knows of any good
places to look for work, or anybody I could contact about employment.

I've got a fairly diverse skillset, being able to work on computers,
(both the hardware, and software) cars, (from wiring to engine
rebuilds) customer support, (I've done tech support, softball stats
keeping, and gas station clerking) and food service (cashier at
sizzler).

I'm pretty open to where I work, but need to be able to have a
somewhat flexible schedule, as I intend to go back to school and start
pursuing a real education.

Anybody that knows of a good place, with decent pay (okay, more than
minimum wage?) I'm currently 23, working at $13.76 an hour, have full
benefits, and am tired of being in sacramento. I'd be somewhat
interested in working at HotRod if there's any openings (heh, yea,
huh, if only it were this simple)

Anyone that has any info can e-mail me off list, and I can e-mail you
my resume if needed. Hopefully this is an acceptable use for the
landspeed list.

--
~Jon