Event Gas

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Event Gas
From: "David Green" <dgreen@IXICorp.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 14:02:23 -0400
I just received the ECTA newsletter and it has a blurb about event gas.

"Event Gas: You will be required to run event gas for the rest of the
season.  Please come prepared to have you tank sealed." - ECTA April
2005 Newsletter

Can someone explain?  My wife's "race" car is the same as her daily
driver and we will be driving it to the event again.

- David

This communication may contain confidential and/or otherwise proprietary
material and is for use only by the intended recipient.  If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and any attachments
from all computers.