Re: Can I post these photos of my GTO?

To: RACE427@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Can I post these photos of my GTO?
From: John Szalay <john.szalay@att.net>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 13:21:09 -0400
At 11:12 AM 5/21/05 -0400, you wrote:

> Can I post these photos of my GTO?

 FYI: the list software will not allow attachments .

However If the car is LSR , you should be able to post them
on the users picture post at

  http://landracing.com

 OR  since you have AOL,  I believe that AOL users have free
webpage privledges,  create a webpage and post them there..
then post the URL for all to access.

AT&T has free webpage so I posted pictures of our "late" motorhome
that we lost on our way to Bonneville in 2002.
you don't have to be a HTML artist, they have preformated forms
and guides to allow any owners to set the pages up.
I'm sure that AOL does to......

John
http://home.att.net/~john.szalay