non lsr Pump Gas Drags

To: "<land-speed@autox.team.net>Subject": land-speed@autox.team.net,
Subject: non lsr Pump Gas Drags
From: "Tom Shannon" <saltfevr@mail.sisna.com>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 22:36:23 -0600
KT:

You and Tonya got an invite to the Pump Gas Drags"!!I'm green, I tell 'ya,
green!! Thanks for the update. Won't have to wait 3 mos for the HRM story.
Well,guess will have to wait to see the overall winner. Glad you two had a
great time. Hmmmnn, KT seems like you've succumbed to the "dark side" of
turbos!! LOL

Tom Shannon
Magna, Utah