Re: air dams vs ducts

To: advo@mn.rr.com
Subject: Re: air dams vs ducts
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 11:05:41 -0700
Greg,

The history of the Stude is that at 180 MPH plus we were losing them,
after the air ducts were installed they have gone over 250 MPH without
problems. My guess is that the ducts will still work.

I use the same idea on my car. For the radiator, we duct air from the
sides of the car aft of the door and exhaust it behind the rear window.
It seems to work for us, too.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/CC