Re: reverse flow cooling (correct URL)

To: RACE427@aol.com, advo@mn.rr.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: reverse flow cooling (correct URL)
From: Flowbench@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 19:44:18 EDT
In a message dated 6/1/05 4:17:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time, RACE427@aol.com
writes:

> ran a reverse flow cooling system with  much success.

Who say's. Success is easy if you have people believe you. You'll note all
the NASCAR, IRL, SCCA, & OEM's that currently run reverse cooling. It my
someday
have a place, just not yet it seems. I know about Evans Cooling & that
Chevrolet ran reverse flow on an engine program in production (not today
though) So
if you want to spend your hard earned dollars on the tricks to set a record
all I can say is go ahead, basics with good tune will get you many records at
the salt.
Mike