Re: Hot Rod TV

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Hot Rod TV
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 14:09:00 -0400
On Saturday, June 4, 2005, at 01:38 AM, Keith Turk wrote:

> If any of you are interested... there are a few tidbits on this site
> about our
> efforts at Bonneville last year and some in car footage of Freiburger
> driving
> the Camaro.
>
> http://hotrod.com/tv/113_520_00/index.html
>
> Pretty cool stuff. for those of you who don't get Hot Rod TV.
>
> Keith

Yeah, like us.  Thanks both Keith and Tim for the links.  To make Tim's
link you need to remove the comma from the end of the URL.

Anyway, I noticed a little bit of "sweetening" for the TV audience --
or, maybe when I saw the Buckeye Bullet run -- they didn't have the
in-car speakers turned on.  I don't remember hearing an engine roar
from that electric car...

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan