Salt Conditions

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Salt Conditions
From: Daniel Wright <daniel.wright@genetics.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 21:49:00 -0600
Hi
Bill White of the Buearu of Land Managment was kind enough to send us the
latest available Satellite photo showing the current status of water at
Bonneville.  I added some crude graphics to identify the area we race
on.  I think you will find it interesting.  You can see it here
http://www.saltflats.com/News%20Update.html
The water is less than I would have guessed.  As many of the long time
racers have said, it is too early to worry about the racecourse.
As this photo shows, we live in a age of incredible amounts of information.

Dan Wright

It's amazing what you can do if you don't know it can't be done.