Stainless steel hardware source

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stainless steel hardware source
From: "The Weldons" <2weldons@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 19:16:04 -0700
I just got a catalog in the mail from an outfit that calls itself "McFeely's"
www.McFeeleys.com  800-443-7937.
They seem to specialize in deck building hardware and have a lot of
interesting items for construction that you don't normally find in Home Depot
or Lowes.
Of interest to us guys who go to Bonneville is the stainless steel and silicon
bronze fasteners and other hardware.  Prices look pretty good.  If you've got
a wood floor bed in your trailer or truck take a look at the 304 stainless
carriage bolts, torque washers and Tee nuts (where you drill a hole and drive
the tee nut in from the back side of a board to provide a thread).  I'd also
say that the prices on 304 coarse thread nuts, washers and bolts are pretty
good.
Ed Weldon