RE: Fire resistant putty

To: dlodom@charter.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Fire resistant putty
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 18:47:01 +1000
>A while back someone was saying they knew of a putty that was fire
>resistant for use around the firewall and such.
>Please let me know if there is such a thing or if I'm having a senior
>moment.
>Dou g Odom in big ditch
Doug
Yes there is such a product infact there are a few  as well as intumesent
paints and fillers , what I cannot help you with is a product name or brand
name, as what we have in Australia is most likely under totally different
brand names , if you cannot track down a product I will give you the names
of a few over here :)
Gary