Re: July El Mirage Meet..

To: "drmayf" <drmayf@mayfco.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: July El Mirage Meet..
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 19:31:55 -0600
Mayf
All inpections are done on saturday unless special arrangements are made in
advance. They will inspect on a trailer(open type) They could ask you to
unload as well if there is something in question.Probably won't happen. Good
luck and hope all goes well for both of you. Don't forget you will need a
log book and a frame sticker after you start inspection. They have them
there.
Glen