Turks new found western delicacy

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Turks new found western delicacy
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 07:55:16 -0600
Rumor has it that a fine refinded gentleman from Salt Lake City has traveled
to the monster mile to meet up with the LSR racers of the east side of the
USA. Along the way this fine person decided that he would upgrade Keith Turk
to a new found diet aid for his ongoing attempt to be upper class. The
gentleman from SLC took along these round chocolate drops of a large size for
the Turk to
dine on.

It seems there was a dead moose along the highway and the SLC traveler stopped
and removed it from the road way. He also removed body parts from the moose.
Along the way he had them dipped in chocolate and upon arrival he gave them to
Keith and told him how he made sure they were kept in his ice chest so they
would be ready to eat.

As I understand it Keith thought they were a wonderful gift and would share
these large chocolate drops with his friends.
The SLC gentleman spent the day at Maxton and left at the end of the day for
points north. I wonder how long it took Keith to find that this treat were
moose balls that were carefully removed from the highway road kill and so well
protected in a ice chest for the easteners to enjoy.
Glen