Wednesday's Farkles..Heading to Inspection at Em

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wednesday's Farkles..Heading to Inspection at Em
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 21:21:58 -0700
Well, today was a challenge, lemme tell you, Yes sirreebob. Downloaded
the forms for WOS entry. Bought the computer, bid on auto interface for
car, bought a used battery for Gary's tuner laptop, removed his starter
in prep for removing the pan to change a seal, met with the trailer lady
and finalized the trailer, reconfirmed all trailer support equipment has
been ordered, sent some not needed parts back to the supplier, wired my
water injection system (Skip is right, I may need a smaller injector),
plumbed and replumbed one of my water injector hoses (need hose clapms
as the ACE 3/8 inch hose just does not hang onto the hose end barbs
under pressure (ask me how I know?). Also bought a laptop gps unit. Joe
Timney say all my suit items less helmet and seatbelts are on order. I
reupped my USFRA membership.

What did I leave out? Oh, took the bride out for supper...

now I am ready for a nap.

mayf