Optimism

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Optimism
From: "Scott Cowle" <SCowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 09:33:02 -0400
I'm getting ready to pull my engine out of my car due to a broken piston-they
tell ya not to run nitrous or a blower with cast pistons but do I listen?-hey
the engine came with em so why not use them. So I'll buy forged psitons-any
favourite types out there?I have always used TRW stuff but I'm open to
suggestions.So even though my car is a wreck, I've decide to really make a bid
to get to Bonneville next year in August-right on my wedding anniversary-this
decision , which I announced to my loving wife went over well last night. I
figure I can get there in three days-race until something expires-probably
me-and get home in three days-total time missing,eleven days?What can she
say?Maybe even fly my wife and daughter there for a couple of days and meet
them in Wendover so they can fry on the salts too-I know she is excited about
the prospects!
LIFE IS GOOD, SPORTS IS BETTER, AND LSR IS THE BEST, I tell my students this
and they look at me as if I'm nuts so I say don't knock it until you've tried
it. Mopar makes it and I break it!   Scott

This communication may contain confidential or privileged
proprietary material for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review, use, or distribution or disclosure by others is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, or
authorized to receive the information from the recipient, please
contact the sender by email and delete all copies of this message.
<<<MentorCollege>>>