Cheap fuel injection

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cheap fuel injection
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 18:28:55 -0700
List;  I posted, on Jon's site, two pictures of my 4.6 Ford based, Hilborn
type, fuel injection. This is really easy to make, compared to the F 150 and
Suzuki based units I made. It seems to me that for a X/O engine or a four
cylinder, that Hilborn or others do not make injectors, this would be a pretty
good deal.
You can just keep making this thing longer and longer for GMC or Buick 8
cylinder engines. The throttle bodies are almost free. Check with the "Yellow
Rose" crew on this. I think the most expensive thing on this is the powder
coat. Of course I already have a metering block.
I made a pretty good jig to hold the plates in position with each other, and
if anybody want's to barrow it and get some drawings or whatever, give me a
holler.           Rich Fox