Re: Joe

To: Scott Cowle <SCowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Subject: Re: Joe
From: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 11:54:53 -0400
Scott Cowle wrote:

>I wish you a very speedy recovery too Joe. You also make me feel welcome and
>part of the group when I get to Maxton, thanks.
>                         Scott

Thanks Scott!

I'm on my foot (right knee is the size of a Basket Ball right now)
Surgery went well, Doc fixed my knee and tuned up the arthritis in the
knee while he was in there. I'm in the shop...not doing much but
answering the phone. I guess you could say it's a mid season tuneup!!!
I should be great for Bonneville!!! Can't wait.

joe ( I need a nap!!! Pain pills work!!!)