Re: Off Topic, Computer Question..

To: drmayf@mayfco.com, List Land Speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Off Topic, Computer Question..
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 21:17:03 -0700
OK OK ... See if this will work.
Start/settings/control panel/ add-remove programs/add-remove windows components

Click on Accessories, Details, Games, Details. Solitaire should be
on the list and checked (installed). Uncheck it and click the OK button(s).
This will attempt to install it - ignore any errors. When it's done
un- installing or complaining, Check it (for install) and click away on the OK
button(s).

  The Expand or Extract command (depends on the OS)  can be used to
pull executable programs out of  .cab files on the install disk, but it's kind
of like re-seating the head on an Offy.

Good luck and isn't XP Pro nice? ,
Bryan