Re: Tour de France ( not a lick of LSR )

To: Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com
Subject: Re: Tour de France ( not a lick of LSR )
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 13:02:20 -0700
I saw a very interesting program on UWTV (Washington State) from
their Orthopedics and Sports Medicine school. They analyzed Lance
and what had happened to him over the years. They were certain
that if he had not had cancer, he could not perform at his current
level.
The cancer stripped his body of all fat and a lot of muscle. He rebuilt
his body with diet and exercise specifically designed for bicycle racing.
His body was repopulated with only the muscle tissue needed for
racing and his metabolism was also modified.
His determination and especially his self discipline was far outside of the
envelope of normal people.

Their presentation got over my head, but the above was very clear to me.
I think Lance is a homosapian Hot Rod!

Bryan