Wendover heat

To: LSR list <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wendover heat
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 23:16:42 -0600
When I left to go to Maxton last month the word was that the salt was
about dry.  The last few days with 100 plus temperatures in Wendover
should guarantee additional drying.  I believe there are people either
on the salt or intending to be there this weekend to start finding a
course and preparing the same.  Sounds like there will be racing in
August.  See you on the salt.

I wonder about Gary, Dale, mayf and Skip ... they are just across the
mountain from Death Valley and it was 127 there today.  Hope they don't
fry anything important.

Wes