Re: Salt Away or Salt X

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>, drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>,
Subject: Re: Salt Away or Salt X
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 13:58:00 -0700 (PDT)
Ditto on the SaltX Mayf.  I use a WalMart garden sprayer.  Bend the end of the
nozzle into an "L" shape and you can get up under frame rails, fender lips, etc
a little easier.  I sprayed everything before I left home.  Sprayed the truck
each night when I left the salt and got back to the hotel in Wendover.  Sprayed
again after five successive car washes on the way home, and then once more when
I got home.  So far, I have a quarter-sized rust spot next to a bolt hole in
the rear bumper.

Dick J
In East Texas (Where salt is only used to sprinkle on T-bone steaks!)

Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net> wrote:
Mayf
I find salt - x better, www.saltx.com
They will send by UPS. I have used it for three years. They have a lot of
info on their web page. I mix it in a hudson sprayer and do two coats. works
great. After the salt is washed off I re-spray again to stop any other rust
etc.
Glen

Yahoo! Mail