Re: Greeting from LAKE El Mirage

To: ">land-speedautox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Greeting from LAKE El Mirage
From: "atrav" <atrav@copper.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 10:21:32 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: "Rick Yacoucci" <turborick@turborick.com>

>  My VERY next
> purchase is going to be a 10,000 kw generator, something big enough to
> supply the entire house, especially the cooler & fans. We have power outages
> out here fairly regular.  George

Let me know what you get, I've been thinking the same thing. After the
hurricanes here in Florida,
it seems to me FPL didn't fix things well, so now every time it rains or blows
hard the power goes
out. And, the power is usually out for hours, not minutes.
I'd like a generator in the back yard so I can run the TIG welder in the back
yard too, as it's in
the garage and sometimes for messy or immobile stuff I'd like the backyard
option too.
Plus, it'd bug my 'retentive' neighbors to be welding while the power was out.
;o)
-Aron-