Re: Busy Thrashing

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, paul bland
Subject: Re: Busy Thrashing
From: Glenn Ridlen <saltrucker@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 07:55:29 -0700 (PDT)
Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com> wrote:

Yep, I guess they are the lucky ones. I hate the heat in the summer, but I had
planned on a little racing prior to September's World of Speed. Unfortunately,
the motor from my car had to take a ten-day detour by the local engine machine
shop. What is it about those engine machine shops and ten-day jobs? That was on
April 21st, and they are still promising me that is should be ready "next
Friday"!
Dick J
in East Texas

I am still waiting on the pistons I ordered last December

   Glenn