Re: Pearls of wisdom from Alabama ( some but dang

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pearls of wisdom from Alabama ( some but dang
From: "Tom Shannon" <saltfevr@mail.sisna.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 10:03:39 -0600
Nancy;

Too, Too funny! Sshhhh, you've touched on the bus drivers secret!Ok,so a
bathroom isn't always available at the end of the line.Before leaving bus
garage each morning,even before brake check,I open the overhead compartment for
the "bottle check". Course, theres always a few practical joker bus drivers
with the hidden pin hole,. Drive safely folks,toot the horn at Magna sign!

Tom Shannon
Magna, Utah