Speedweek

To: "list answer" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speedweek
From: "Pork Pie" <pork.pie@t-online.de>
Date: 04 Aug 2005 20:57 GMT
Hello to all my friends at the salt,

the sad news, I have to stay in Germany, no chance to come to the salt for the
Speedweek or for the World of Speed - still in hope to catch the World Final.

Was to hard hit from business trouble in the engineer office I worked for. Have
to hunt for a new job and lost too much money.

Sorry for you all, this time there will be no photographer be roasted at the 6
mile marker, waiting for the racers coming out of the five with the parachute.

Last year I missed the salt talk, so as Rick Yacoucci, when we took care for
the pits during the tornado, this time I will miss him again....this su.......

I wish you all a save, successful and dry Speedweek.

By the way, Keith Turk and fake rock, his name is program......in Germany the
translation of Keith's name Turk means

"Tuerke" or as verb "tuerken", which also means - as a slang Word - to fake
something.....

As I said, Keith's name is the right one........

Thing fast....always

Pork Pie