Re: Thrashin

To: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thrashin
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 13:15:33 -0700 (PDT)
Bill,

Are you going to have your car ready and at WOS?  I feel like I'm thrashing as
much as you guys, but I'm already thrashin for WOS?

Finally got the car on schedule again.  Bolted in a seat so I can get it on the
trailer.  Will have new brakes and front end aligned this week, then I have a
new 1000 CFM carb sitting on the fireplace mantle to be mounted.  The motor
really sounds good and the pull from 90-120 on the back farm road was
unbelievable. Kinda cool having a race car that can be "tested".  I've got it
registered with an "Antique Motor Vehicle" tag and can't help but chuckle,
wondering how many 175 mph antiques are running around Texas highways.

I'm really getting excited.

Dick J