RE: Warning

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Warning
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 14:58:49 -0400
so basically you are saying there is a lookout for a a guy that drinks
moonshine out of a diet coke can smoking left handed cigarettes in search of
a blue haired guy that sings with a teddy bear while not riding his harley?
and trapped in the middle of it all is a nice young girl traveling with
Bonnie the cat wondering what is going on and when it might end. Sounds
liike a typical cross country trip to the salt flats to me at least starting
in Alabama.. BTW I did pack a bunch of wire nuts in case there are any
electrical problems at the salt as well.. Or as they say down south
wiiiiiirrrrrrreee nuuttttts....
Dave