1350 M/BF Record

To: "Land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1350 M/BF Record
From: "Tom Neimeyer" <tneimeyer@houston.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 22:41:58 -0500
List,
  I am trying to keep up with Speedweek through Landracing.com,  I saw that
Scott Guthrie qualified for the record in 1350 M/BF (he ran 203+).   It
looks like he was not able to back it up, anybody know any details?  I heard
that there was a bunch of rain and record runs were delayed.  Best guess
from what I read was the course might have been wet, he ran 168+ on the
backup run.  Anybody know if he hurt the motor?

I know we have a "soft" record set several years ago, but I still don't want
it broken.

Cheers, Tom