Re: John...

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "list answer"
Subject: Re: John...
From: "Pork Pie" <pork.pie@t-online.de>
Date: 21 Aug 2005 11:04 GMT
Hi Keith,

you have not to apologize,

it's hit all of us, but especially you.

The Speedweek was under a bad sign and poor John has to pay the highest prize
for his feeling "the need for speed".

Two or three years ago you introduce me to John, when I was in your pits -
delivering a bottle of German wine - and I got a great conversation with John.

He tooks not only care for his own racer, he tooks care for the speed community
- otherwise he wouldn't be a founder of the ECTA.

He helps to give the people on the east coast a homeplace for there sport, to
do this needs more than to be a enthusiast for our sport. This has to come from
the inside, from the heart.

And as you wrote, John would say, the race must go on.....this is our
life.....and he will has a place in our mind....as a big miss.

Think fast....always

Pork Pie