Re: The SCTA...

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: The SCTA...
From: jkamo@rushmore.com
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 11:02:30 -0600
ABSOLUTELY

the conversations we had with Mike Cook
who checked on us periodically are very revealing...

and PRICELESS.........personal as well, but let me
share that this guy is professional and CARING beyond
reproach...........

the more I learn about the folks like Cook, JD and Warner and
the rest of the SCTA........the more impressed and proud
and appreciative I am.........

The Barbee's and Tom Shannon responded to John at the scene
we really need to include them in our prayers for what they
provided and endured..........

Joe :)

This mail sent by http://webmail.rushmore.com