Seat supports

To: Land Speed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seat supports
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 19:13:06 -0700
For those of us that are taking a second look at our seat and cage
support for the upper torso you might want to look at
www.kirkeyracing.com     There are some good ideas. The price for the
supports are not too bad and I'm sure you can modify it to fit most any
cage/seat. I have been told the drag racers have some new kind of
padding that they are using. Some of you might remember I flipped the MS
over at El Mirage 5 years ago at about 180 and didn't get hurt because
the seat held me in very well. I'm not planning on doing it again but I
guess its best to be prepared.   Doug Odom in big ditch