Re: Speedweek part 2

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: Re: Speedweek part 2
From: jkamo@rushmore.com
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 18:22:20 -0600
Tom, you have pistons with holes in them, and a lean
condition contributing, surely with the accompanying
detonation your bearings and crank did not like this
as well........

did you record data for the gasoline tune, with
methanol???  might make for interesting analysis
ie egt's, oil pressure, air fuel, etc.....

hope it all gets remedied to your liking!!

like you said, engines are easy to fix, hearts
are not......

Joe

This mail sent by http://webmail.rushmore.com