RE: Status

To: Higginbotham Land Speed Racing <saltrat@lubricationdynamics.com>,
Subject: RE: Status
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 17:29:50 -0700 (PDT)
Skip,
Good to hear that you've got all the pieces back together again.  I think all
of our cars are related to Humpty Dumpty.  Hope to be there to visit on the
salt in September.  After what has had to have been the longest thrash in
history, my car is almost ready.  I stopped by the alignment shop and got to
take if for a "test drive" on a back street in Longview.  That was the first
drive longer than the trailer ramps!  I'm "VERY" pleased with it.  Now, if I
can just get it to a race track and make it run the same way!
See ya in September,
DickJ