My Mopar is running

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: My Mopar is running
From: "Scott Cowle" <SCowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 11:39:20 -0400
I am very sorry not to be able to be at the event honouring John Beckett. Prior
to my first visit to Maxton in 2000 he was my guide to getting ready to run at
Maxton and I annoyed him with so many questions which he always took the time
to answer fully.All of my trips there had included a chat with John. I always
found him to be generous with his time. My personal good news is that I have
new pistons in the Duster and it seems to making good power from the
supercharger and it appears that all is in sync to be able to run at Maxton in
October. I had two fabulous trips to the States in August-went to DisneyWorld
with my six year old daughter, who just like in the commercials stood there
with her mouth open in awe of the place, and I went to the Nascar race in
Michigan and toured the Ford museum on the way home, and once again I was not
disappointed by the hospitality every where I went.I'm looking forward with a
great deal of anticipation to the October event.I hope the September meet is a
hugh success with many records broken.
                                                                  Scott

This communication may contain confidential or privileged
proprietary material for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review, use, or distribution or disclosure by others is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, or
authorized to receive the information from the recipient, please
contact the sender by email and delete all copies of this message.
<<<MentorCollege>>>