Re: Soon you will know ...

To: "R. Denton" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Soon you will know ...
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 16:05:07 -0600
I think you will find there have been some Bonneville cars that have
benefitted from wind tunnel work in the past including the record
setters; Endeavor Diesel Truck, the S & E Racecraft Firebird and even
Ab Jenkins Mormon Meteor.

Since Thacker and Shine are so involved with General Motors through the
So-Cal Speed Shop connection I'm curious as to why they didn't do
testing in the US.

Can't wait to see what Gary Eaker does with his wind tunnel.  His seems
to be a more realistic and affordable approach to sophisticated
testing.

Wes