Re: To be fodded

To: "M Pittwood" <MPittwood@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: To be fodded
From: "Pork Pie" <pork.pie@t-online.de>
Date: 19 Sep 2005 18:48 GMT
Malcolm,

you remember Black Rock desert - 14 miles long tracks, about 60 yards wide, 24
tracks over all.....at last the feets and the shoulders was on the same
level......and sometimes there was just a desertstorm....fodding every
day.....Black Rock was a training area for Boing 52 ....at last it was more
than ton of "shooting" stuff.

See ya

Pork Pie