RE: air horn design?

To: "paul bland" <paul.blandavon@btinternet.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: air horn design?
From: "Jon Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 14:44:56 -0600
Paul,

Get ahold of Dave Dahlgren he is the man when it comes to this stuff. Worth
every penny for his knowledge. I have some ZX6 stuff, yeah he does
motorcycles too, all wrong... Every piece you mentions all is very important
lengths, sizes, tapers etc etc. ... Dave is going to fix, thank god we have
him on our list. Trial and error sometimes sucks and is time consuming, Dave
can get you pretty darn close if not dead on the first time. The smartest
guy doesn't have to know everything,, he just has to know where to get the
answers.... Dave Dahlgren...

Jon