Saltair LSR Museum Nixed

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Saltair LSR Museum Nixed
From: "Tom Shannon" <saltfevr@mail.sisna.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 21:32:33 -0600
Last Feb, 2005 I happily announced that a presentation was given at the Feb
USFRA mtg, regarding a new LSR museum to be built inside the Historic Saltair
Resort,100 mi. East of Bville on I-80. In todays Salt Lake Tribune,it appears a
group of investors will open a Private Club,Tattoo Parlor,and small music
concerts. So folks hold on to those cherished Bville Retired Cars &
Cycles,memorabilia,etc. Heres the link: But stay here for another idea!
http://www.sltrib.com/search/ci_3054402

Several Mos. after that Saltair Investor Presentation,Reps from the Univ. of
Utah Marriot Library also spoke to us regarding their famed Multimedia
Archives. As you know they have over 1000 Salt Flats pics,memorabilia,etc.
USFRA voted to let them be our Archivist. You can contact them to submit your
items for their Archives. They mentioned that your items would be returned to
you after photographing. Contact Mr Roy Webb, Multimedia Archivist
                                  J. Willard Marriot Library
                                   295 South 1500 East
                                   SLC,UT 84112

801-585-3073