Texas Mile Welcomes Land Speed Racers

To: lsr list autox <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Texas Mile Welcomes Land Speed Racers
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 19:15:08 -0700 (PDT)
I've run the Texas Mile several times and have met other LSR racers there on
every visit.  The location is pretty central to the southern half of the US,
and the track is great.  The surface is a relatively newly constructed,
near-sea-level runway with a standing start mile marked off.   The people are
friendly and run a very low stress event.  Check it out at texasmile.com.
Looking forward to seeing some other LSR racers there on the 22nd and 23rd of
this month.

DickJ
In East Texas

Note: forwarded message attached.