Studebaker

To: lsr list autox <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Studebaker
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 12:07:33 -0700 (PDT)
I tried to change over a bunch of stuff from my old computer to my new one and
lost it forever.  There are a couple of guys building and running a 53 Stude
coupe, I think powered by a flathead Stude six-banger.  The last picture of the
car I saw it was pale green.  They had a great webside which followed the
building and running of the car.  Who are they, and what is their website?
The name salt2salt or something like that comes to mind.

thanks
DickJ
In East Texas