Re: Fuel Lines

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Fuel Lines
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 16:40:14 -0700
I have the fuel in the front of the car. In Garry Williams' Monza he
installed the tank forward of the radiator as a sort of legal block off
plate. Water in the OEM gas tank. If I had the fuel in the rear I would go
with a 1/2 inch id, or larger, hard line for most of the distance. And
through a shield past the flywheel.       RF