Re: Race car seat

To: Want1937hd@aol.com
Subject: Re: Race car seat
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 15:53:31 -0800
Bob, I got one of his seats out of a cup car used from muscle
motorsports. Modified it to fit in the Vette. Looks like it will work
very well. Now the liner is a different story. You sit up in a door car
and lay down in a liner. Have the new Kirkey seat I had bought for the
Vette. In fact I had mounted it when I decided it was not going to be
good enough. So I am going to cut it up and with a lot of extra aluminum
material make a lay down La Joie type seat for the liner.  Doug Odom in
big ditch