NON LSR---this weeks EFI lessons

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: NON LSR---this weeks EFI lessons
From: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 19:54:32 -0600
When we ran my eng in Skips car we had the luxury of having Russ Mack as the
"computer guy"---hence I am as dumb as a box of rocks about it...

NOW I am the smartest guy on the team --of ONE--so I am the designated Computer
GURU--

Between Dave Dalghren, Mike LaFevers, Chucks Speed and RV---and the SEMA Show
with Wes and Jim---I now know how to Phase a Crank trigger, a Dist, and know
why I need a Cam Phaser---my poor old head is just swiming with so much new
knowledge---but I think I realize that I am probably---VERY
DAngerous---especially to my engine---lol

  "Sparky"
Lakester 2211