RE: INJECTORS

To: <Nt788@aol.com>, <jonamo@landracing.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: INJECTORS
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 10:35:34 -0600
Jack;

I see Hilborn stack injectors for sale on eBay now and then. The 23
degree SBC ones are usually 2 7/16", 2 1/2", or 2 5/8" throttle bores.

Another possibility is Crower stack injectors-- I'm using a Crower that
was modified by Kinsler for high- port 23 degree SBC heads. I like the
design of the Crower units better than Hilborns but it's probably more a
personal choice than a difference in performance. I'll post a photo on
landracing.com

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ