Re: fun shaping sheet metal with explosives

To: albaugh_neil@ti.com, b.a.savage@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: fun shaping sheet metal with explosives
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 15:48:32 EST
Neil, Bryan : There is a lady artist in  either New Mexico or Arizona, not
sure which,
that puts copper sheeting in the dies she has crafted, and then she lines a
string of them
up, out in a secluded area( a quarry as I recall ), and sets all the
individual charges off at once ....... after trimming, heat treating them for
various shades of coloring with a torch,
and her application of paint, etc ...... she sells them at some very  upscale
prices :
                 I  believe her tags all read in the multi-thousand dollar
range !
 I imagine she has to have an explosives license  /  other permits to pursue
her craft .....
            NOT  quite appropriate for doing these in the back room of the
gallery !

  Bruce