Re: Charity (NON LSR)

To: "Bryan Savage" <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Charity (NON LSR)
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 02:07:26 -0600
Bryan thanks for the information...  I've always been a fan of the Salvation
Army ....  I stayed with them once when I first left home as a kid... they
were kind and it was cold out.

I wouldn't be to harsh on the others thou... If I was on the board of a
charity with as many responsibiltys as they have... I'd want to install the
best presidents and directors I could find,  If it took that kind of money
to acquire that level of talent and skill it would be Money well spent.
Keep in mind by working there they are making a choice to make less money
then they could receive for thier skill set elsewhere in our society...

Keith