Making Mistakes

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>,
Subject: Making Mistakes
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 12:54:06 -0800 (PST)
"Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com> wrote:... ...  making mistakes is a
form of education. If we were at our best consistently, we could get puffed up
and think that we really had control. Events such as these help to keep a
person
humble. Hopefully, in the during the next six months, we will get it right.

  Think how boring it would be if the very first time you ran a new car, it
surpassed all expectations, broke all records, and ran absolutely perfect . . .
. . .. and then, year after year, you could never match that again,
consistently running slower and slower.  Personally, I like finding improvement
every year much more satisfying.

  DickJ
  In East Texas